Come boxing day evening there is without a doubt always some turkey meat left over, and what better way to indulge into the incredibly flavoursome left-overs than to have a turkey panini? Here is all you need to know:
- Left-over turkey meat
- Freshly Baked Ciabatta
- Mr Hugh’s Garlic Infused Rapeseed Oil Mozzarella
- Sea Salt
- Mixed Leaf Salad
- Baby Tomatoes
- To start, slice your freshly baked ciabatta evenly in half with a bread knife.
- Turn on your grill to 180C and place the two slices of ciabatta under the grill freshly cut side up for 4 minutes.
- Take these out once they are slightly golden.
- Place the two halves of ciabatta with the freshly cut side up on your work surface and drizzle with Mr Hugh’s Garlic oil to your taste, followed by a sprinkling of sea salt.
- Then take your mozzarella and slice 4 thick pieces, then place them on top of your ciabatta.
- Place back under the grill for a further 5 minutes allowing for the mozzarella to fully melt.
- Whilst the mozzarella is melting, slice up once half of your avocado into smaller slices, along with your baby tomatoes, ready to place onto your bread.
- Once the mozzarella is fully melted, remove your bread from the grill and apply your avocado and tomato.
- Following that, add as much or as little left-over turkey meat as you please and garnish with baby leaf salad.
- Place your two halves of ciabatta back together, slice in half and enjoy.